Manage episode 296564643 series 2908907
Blissful Hiker begins the Continental Divide Trail at Chief Mountain in Glacier National Park and gets a taste of everything – good and bad.
In this episode:
- Day one begins in a thunderstorm..
- Mosquitos attack in squadrons.
- The trail is tough with four passes and a mountain to climb.
- Montana is experiencing a heat wave.
- Numerous river and snow crossings make for pruny and painful feet.
- She makes it through, still smiling and ready for the next, more remote, section. .
MUSIC: Introduccion y Allegro by Carlos Guastavino as played by Alison Young, flute and Vicki Seldon, piano
Support the show (https://www.patreon.com/blissfulhiker)