Manage episode 298048993 series 2908907
Blissful Hiker wonders if the the trail itself ejected her this time.
In this episode:
- Blissful is "trail angeled" in Montana and rests up in a kind of half-way house for sick people with nowhere to go.
- She wants to keep walking, but only gets sicker.
- Her supporters in a Zoom meeting convince her to take the Empire Builder train across the prairie to her home in Saint Paul and she discovers that it's delightfully interesting.
- She sees a cardiologist who fits her with a heart monitor and she begins to heal.
- Surprises await her at home, and she realizes that maybe the time wasn't quite right this year, but that the mountains await.
MUSIC: Poema del pastor Coya by Angel Lasala as played by Alison Young, flute and Vicki Seldon, piano.
Support the show (https://www.patreon.com/blissfulhiker)