Manage episode 300217378 series 79950
When was the last time you performed a website audit? Checked for broken links? Checked to make sure you had CTAs on each piece of content? Checked to make sure your archives are still relevant to your brand? A website audit will help keep your business/blog growing in the short term & long term, which makes performing one uber important at least once/year if not twice/year.BGC ANNOUNCEMENTS
* Welcome to the 323rd episode of the Boss Girl Creative Podcast!! Today's topic is all about why you should perform a website audit and what it should consist of.
* Want a direct link to the podcast feed? Click here.
* Use this Hashtag on Social Media: #bossgirlcreativeINSIDE THIS EPISODE
🖤 Why You Need To Perform a Website Audit
🖤 What Is Involved in a Website AuditRESOURCES MENTIONED
**Some links below contain affiliate/referral links. It is a way for this site to earn advertising fees by advertising or linking to certain products and/or services.**
* RESOURCE: My SEO Course >> Unlocking Your SEO Potential
* DISCOUNT: Code for 30+ free days of Podcast Audio Hosting through Libsyn: bossgirl
* RESOURCE: Need a Podcast Editor? Hire mine & tell him I referred you...The Podcast Man
* RESOURCE: Need Website Hosting Services? RFE Hosting
* HIRE ME: Sounding Board Strategy Session
* JOIN THE INNER CIRCLE: Sign up here!!
* MY COURSES: click here to get to my courses
* YOUTUBE CHANNEL: Subscribe >> The House of Sugar CreekEPISODES YOU MIGHT ALSO ENJOY
Blog - The House of Sugar Creek
Instagram - @taylorlbradford
Facebook - bossgirlcreative
Pinterest - thehouseofsugarcreek
Twitter - @taybradfordblog
YouTube - The House of Sugar CreekHELP SPREAD THE BOSS GIRL LOVE!
If you love this podcast, head on over to Apple Podcasts and kindly leave a rating, a review and subscribe!WAYS TO SUBSCRIBE TO THE BOSS GIRL CREATIVE PODCAST