(E31) Human Hell Yeah | Feat. 'Life Deprived' from UK Deathcore Outfit Human Hell | Austin Beerworks' Fire Eagle American IPA and Sierra Nevada's Wild Little Thing Slightly Sour Ale Craft Beer Reviews
Manage episode 298236867 series 2832215
Episode 31 Breakdown:
- Catching up with the boys (:48)
- What we’re drinking/Beer news (6:46) (Austin Beerworks' Fire Eagle and Sierra Nevada's Wild Little Thing)
- Metal news (17:50)
- Upcoming Tours (28:11)
- Brewtal Alumni Updates (31:33)
- New music (38:52)
- Featured band (49:41)(London Deathcore Outfit Human Hell)
But Hopwlves, it's Shark Week! Or at least it was during the recording of E31 of Brewtal, regardless, it's always Shark Week in our blackened hearts.
This episode has Todd recovering from his first float trip, and some brewtal fire ant encounters, while Arie teared up during The Ghost Inside livestream.
As much as Todd wanted to remember his fire ant encounters he decided to go with a Fire Eagle for his beer(works) selection, while Arie stumbled upon a Wild Little Thing, no it wasn't a shark, in his fridge for his beer selection.
Opening up the metal floodgates we found that the legendary Iron Maiden dropped their amazing new track, 'Writing on the Wall,' the almighty Phil Bozeman has teasing us with some BTS content for their upcoming 8th album, our boys in Haine got on a few dates with Shadow of Intent, Angelmaker, and The Last Ten Seconds of Life, not to mention more killer new jams from Crytsal Lake, A Night In Texas, and Slaughter to Prevail!
We float down from the shark infested waters into Hell of the Human variety for our featured band this week. Your life was one deprived, but will be fulfilled by the end of the episode.
Turn it up to 11, crack open that beer, it's about to get BREWTAL!
This week's episode features Life Deprived from Human Hell.
Human Hell. Absolute finality. Void in rest. terra firma. Firmly in terror. Unanswered, we continue life deprived. We’re following up from our most recent single Amalantrah with a much heavier sound. Life deprived is released on all streaming platforms from July 16th
What Human Hell is drinking:
Our favourite beer is pretty much anything from the Camden Town brewery, mostly notably Camden Hells and Camden Pale. We also are very fond of Mikeller - Hair in the Mailbox.
Make sure to give Human Hell some love via any of the following:
Jam Life Deprived and other gnarly tracks from previous Featured Bands on our Bands to Watch For playlist
- Fire Eagle is an American IPA that, "flavor swoops in (cue EAGLE SCREAM), grabs you by the face and flies you through the hop rainbow. At the peak of the ride it swoops back to earth and gently drops you back on your bar stool where you are refreshed, excited and ready to ride again." Easily, one of the best descpritions from a brewery out there, Austin Beerworks! This American IPA will have you screeching for sure after having a few of these bad boys coming in at 7.3% ABV. Austin Beerworks is located in Austin, Texas.
- Wild Little Thing is a slightly sour ale that is light-bodied and refreshing! With notes of guava, hibiscous, and strawberry Wild Little Thing is very easy drinking with a 5.5.% ABV to boot. Very dangerous! Sierra Nevada is located in Chico, California and Mills River, North Carolina.
Videos/Links Referenced in the Episode:
- Howl at the Moon: A Brewtal Chat With Steven and Tom of Human Hell
- Human Hell - Life Deprived (OFFICIAL VISULAIZER)
- We Came As Romans - Darkbloom
- SLAUGHTER TO PREVAIL | BERSERK - ZAVALI EBALO (New Song)
Artwork by megabeast Kevin Burfield! Show him some love, and get something rad, via any of the following:
Intro track by absolute legend ZaKrahe
What's the Hopwolfpack drinking and jamming this week? Let your boys know, and keep up with us, via any of the following:
Want to hear more from your new favorite artists? Come Howl At the Moon with your boys and get the BTS from such artists as Steven (Drums) and Tom (Guitar) of Human Hell, the legendary Matt McGachy of Cryptopsy and Vox&Hops, and Andy Wilson-Taylor of Midgar.
We love Friday release days for new brewtality and so should you! Jam our Brewtal Release Day Playlist and get your neck braces ready!
Start a circle pit from the comfort of your own home with this week's Brewtal Songs of the Week
Since you're feeling good from the brews and the jams, why not leave us a review at any of the following? That'd be BREWTAL of you!
Brewtal was chopped and sliced by Arie Lombardozzi of Death Dealer Productions with additional production from Todd Bailey
Brewtal is part of the Death Dealer Production family