Manage episode 298667830 series 2963741
CHANGING THE GAME Through Real Estate Podcast | Episode 5| Alexis Terry
MAKE SURE TO TUNE IN EVERY WEDNESDAY, FOLLOW, ESPECIALLY DOWNLOAD
Alexis Terry shares her story of how she had to take over her fathers flipping business at the age of 20 when her father became ill.
Featuring- Alexis Terry ( @alexisterry7) Instagram
Host- Tyler Wynn ( @wynningteam757)and Kim Pimento (@kimpimento_realtor)
Intro – Tyler
Alexis Terry – real estate agent, investor, and house flipper (Operates in Hampton Roads VA)
· What’s your backstory?
· How did you get into real-estate?
· Is this something you had ever seen yourself doing?
· What is your favorite part about what you do?
· What is your least favorite part?
· (Add in any additional questions that come up and flow with the conversation)
· When looking for a potential flip what do you look for?
o Do you go by a certain criteria or set guidelines/must haves for yourself?
· What type of financing do you typically use?
o When it comes to paying contractors, how are they paid
o is it rolled into the financing
· When you first started out what were some of the mistakes you made?
o How did you overcome/correct it?
· What was the worst investment/flip you ever did? Why?
· What was the best investment/flip you’ve done? Why?
· If someone wanted to get into flipping houses what would your advice be?
Wrap up – Tyler
· Best advice for anyone starting out
· Now tell us where we can find you (I.e.: Instagram, website, etc.)
CHECK US OUT ON ALL PLATFORMS AT @WYNNINGTEAM757
FEATURING King Reynard