Manage episode 298449335 series 2412309
Have you ever wondered what it’s like behind the scenes of the Christian Woman Leadership Podcast? Today you’ll get a glimpse of our thoughts about the podcast, our lives, and some deep thoughts we’re wrestling with right now.
We’re wrapping up our celebration of 3 years of the Christian Woman Leadership Podcast today by sharing a fun conversation Holly and I had about the podcast and more. We also streamed this conversation live into the Purposeful Leadership Facebook group, if you prefer to watch it.
Please note that our audio setup did not work as we had hoped, so the quality of this episode is not the best.
However we still wanted to share this chat with you as we discuss some of the highlights of the past year of podcasting as well as our vision for the future.
Questions we answer in this episode:
- If you could go back in time 3 years, what would you tell yourselves not to worry about?
- What is your favorite part of podcasting?
- What were your favorite conversations in our past year?
- What was your favorite interview as a host?
- How do you stay on a consistent schedule?
- What podcasts have you been listening to lately?
- What is the most exciting thing that has happened for you in the past year?
- What deep thoughts do you have right now?
- What’s the vision for the podcast moving forward?
Connect with Esther and Holly:
- The Christian Woman Business Podcast
- Esther’s Website
- Holly’s Website
- Facebook Group
- Facebook Page
This episode was originally published on estherlittlefield.com/episode162.