Archived series ("Inactive feed" status)
When? This feed was archived on August 30, 2021 09:09 (). Last successful fetch was on July 27, 2021 05:07 ()
Why? Inactive feed status. Our servers were unable to retrieve a valid podcast feed for a sustained period.
What now? You might be able to find a more up-to-date version using the search function. This series will no longer be checked for updates. If you believe this to be in error, please check if the publisher's feed link below is valid and contact support to request the feed be restored or if you have any other concerns about this.
Manage episode 293120801 series 2896655
Diego and Jean-luc are joined on #SocialConfoes by James Tucker. We talked about his journey from the UK to Spain, the process of Digital Content Creation, how to incorporate Agile into Social Media Marketing, GIFs and Emojis.
You can also connect with James:
- Check out his company Cruz Creative and sign up for the newsletter for all things Agile.
- 0:00 - A midnight introduction
- 3:07 - From the UK to a Spanish island next to the Sahara
- 9:23 - Why is the internet infrastructure in Tenerife so good?
- 12:01 - Quickfire
- 17:05 - From software development to marketing
- 22:01 - Agile (in marketing) explained
- 32:42 - Memes and GIFs
- 42:45 - Using agile and Notion in daily work processes
- 48:27 - All about emojis
- 50:24 - Advice for content creators afraid to start
- 57:25 - Closing remarks
Feel free to join our Discord Server.