Archived series ("Inactive feed" status)
When? This feed was archived on August 30, 2021 09:09 (). Last successful fetch was on July 27, 2021 05:07 ()
Why? Inactive feed status. Our servers were unable to retrieve a valid podcast feed for a sustained period.
What now? You might be able to find a more up-to-date version using the search function. This series will no longer be checked for updates. If you believe this to be in error, please check if the publisher's feed link below is valid and contact support to request the feed be restored or if you have any other concerns about this.
Manage episode 294225665 series 2896655
After 20 weeks of Social Confoes, it is time to reflect on the past 5 months and make plans for the future. In this episode, Diego and Jean-luc are having a #SocialConfoes Tea Time. In other words we answered any audience question that came in. Of course, we will also talked about why we have invested in different NFTs, such as VeeFriends and NBA Topshot, and what we plan to do with those investments.
- 0:00 - Intro and state of the pandemic
- 4:47 - Financial Independence
- 15:23 - Starting a business with family or friends
- 26:43 - Having a personal assistant
- 32:28 - Office Politics
- 35:05 - NBA Topshot
- 42:00 - VeeFriends
- 51:18 - Ethereum and transaction fees
- 1:00:04 - What would happen to VeeFriends if the creator were to pass away
- 1:03:03 - The value of community
- 1:12:31 - Crypto and video games
- 1:20:52 - Closing off
Feel free to join our Discord Server.