Manage episode 259372978 series 1097793
Evergreen Webinars enable you to run one pre-recorded webinar over and over again to new leads coming into your marketing funnel.
When done well they can be AWESOME, operating as an “online salesperson” for you 24/7. When done badly they can be complex, misleading and downright icky.
In this episode your hosts, Suzi Dafnis and Michelle Falzon share their love/hate relationship with Evergreen Webinars (it’s more love than hate!) plus the various strategies and ways of making your evergreen webinar successful.Listen to this episode to hear more about:
- How to structure your webinar
- How you can use your webinar in different situations, other than a LIVE webinar to get results.
- The role of a lead magnet - when you use one to lead into your webinar, and when you don’t
- Ideal webinar “next steps” to offer once someone has seen your presentation
- Behind the scenes on HerBusiness most successful Evergreen Webinar strategy
- Suzi and Michelle’s PET PEEVE when it comes to Evergreen Webinars
- The BIG mistake most marketers make when going “evergreen” and how it can hurt your credibility
- Why you never want to “pretend” you evergreen webinar is live
- The easy way to get your first Evergreen Webinar recorded and ready
- Advice on how and when to offer the webinar after someone opts in - is it minutes, hours or days in the future? The answer might surprise you.
- And much more.