Manage episode 269330066 series 1097793
There are a bunch of reasons why you might want to offer an online course. Everything from wanting to create a core product that you offer as one of your main revenue producing activities, through to providing a free or low cost entry level course that gets people into your world and introduces them to your higher dollars programs and much, much more.
In this episode your hosts, Suzi Dafnis and Michelle Falzon tap into their decades of experience creating successful online courses to give you some of their top tips for having your own profitable, knock-it-out-of-the-park online course.
Listen to this episode to hear more about:
- The types of Online Courses (there are more ways to use an online course strategically in your business than you might first think!)
- When you should NOT offer an Online Course
- How to use an Online Course to grow your email list
- Why you need to STOP underestimating your expertise and get your course done!
- How Katie Crane, Pilates Instructor is helping OTHER Pilates Instructors with her specific area of expertise
- Why sometimes “underpricing” a course deliberately can end up being hugely profitable (with the right strategy)
- The 3 questions you MUST ask FIRST when you are considering creating an online course
- Why it’s crucial you think about what’s going to happen AFTER your online course BEFORE you build it
- Why it’s a good idea to host a webinar on the topic before you create your Online Course
- Do you deliver your course live or pre-record it? Suzi and Michelle share their insights.
- And much more.
Also mentioned in this episode:
- HerBusiness Success Mastermind
- Katie Crane - Encore Pilates
- Content Sells Episode 23 - How To Craft An Offer That Sells
- Content Sells Episode 74 - How To Use Facebook LIVE To Grow a Following
- Content Sells Episode 89 - Strategic Alliances & How to Use Them in Your Business
- Content Sells Episode 64 - How To Succeed With Email Marketing