Manage episode 278924634 series 1097793
This episode is a companion piece to two other shows we did recently on Online Courses…
The first - episode 139 - was all about how to CREATE Profitable Online Courses, where we shared some of our top tips for thinking about what course to create and ways to go about putting it together.
The second - episode 140 - went deeper into how to make an amazing online course as we chatted with world-leading expert in creating Online Courses as EXPERIENCES, Marisa Murgatroyd.
In this episode, your hosts Suzi Dafnis and Michelle Falzon look at what happens once you’ve created your course or you’re clear on your course strategy and you’re ready to LAUNCH it - that is, you’re ready to get people BUYING your program.
Listen to this episode to hear more about:
- Our top 3 launch strategies
- The SIMPLE launch strategy that gets you to PAID customers as fast as possible
- How to do a “Bootstrap Founders Launch” - perfect if you don’t have a big email list
- The “DM” strategy that could get you your first online course sales!
- How to overcome the obstacles or fears you might have about having a 1:1 sales conversation
- The bonus strategy that will get you founding course buyers
- How to get people to attend your webinar (and how soon before the webinar you need to be promoting - the answer might surprise you)
- The advanced strategy that is not for the feint-hearted but comes with a big reward when done right
- And much more.
Also mentioned in this episode: