Manage episode 282038309 series 1097793
One of our most popular annual episodes is back! We’re sharing our favourite books of the year.
Between us we read a LOT of books and these are our TOP picks when it comes to content marketing books we've read lately that you may want to add to your 2021 reading list. PLUS Get the Content Sells UPDATED Reading List 2020 Edition here now.
Listen to this episode to hear more about:
- The HerBusiness Book Club and why it’s one of Suzi’s favourite things
- What we’ve learned from Donald Miller about the neanderthal brain and marketing checklists!
- The book that changed Michelle’s approach to marketing
- Why upper limits are not just a personal development concept - they impact your content marketing too!
- The “joyful read” that will inspire you, no matter where you are on your business journey
- What you can learn from a Venture Capitalist about “owning the frame” when it comes to your content
- The ancient personality typing system that can give your Content Marketing more empathy
- And much more.
Also mentioned in this episode:
- HerBusiness Success Mastermind
- Content Sells Reading List
- Gay Hendricks - The Big Leap
- Shelley Brander - Move The Needle - Yarns From an Unlikely Entrepreneur
- Donald Miller - Marketing Made Simple
- Ian Morgan Cron - The Road Back To You
- Lisa Sasevich - Meant For More
- Pat Flynn - SuperFans
- Oren Klaff - Pitch Anything