Manage episode 292732723 series 1097793
Clubhouse - what’s all the fuss about? Is the social network based on voice that’s got everyone talking a giant waste of time or one of the hottest new ways to grow an audience and find customers, strategic partners and a support network?
Your hosts, Suzi Dafnis and Michelle Falzon speak with Clubhouse early adopter, experienced moderator and one of the first ever Clubhouse course creators, Shana Bresnahan about what Clubhouse is, how it works and what you can do to get value from this new platform.
Get Shana’s FREE Clubhouse Course here:
Listen to this episode to hear more about:
- 3 reasons everyone needs to be paying attention to Clubhouse
- How to create a Clubhouse profile that gets you noticed and attracts outreach from the people you want to be talking to
- SEO tips for getting found on Clubhouse
- Why the first 80 characters in your profile are the most important
- Hate emojis? You might need to rethink your position based on one of Shana’s big tips that makes the most of a particular Clubhouse quirk
- How to create “Connection Points” on Clubhouse that get you conversations with potential clients, alliances and build your network
- How and when to join or start your own Club on Clubhouse
- Why Clubhouse could be one of your best sources of Market Research
- The #1 tip when considering starting a Clubhouse room
- What’s converting on Clubhouse right now (the answer may surprise you)
- How to use LinkedIn and Instagram to supplement your Clubhouse experience and create more connections and sales
- The “pod” strategy that is helping small groups of people working together to get massive traction on Clubhouse
- And much more.
Also mentioned in this episode: