Manage episode 299534539 series 1097793
Creating an online challenge can be a great way to grow your audience, get clients and share your impact. They can be free or paid. They can be part of a marketing campaign for lead generation or part of the fulfilment of a larger program.
In short, Challenges can be AWESOME. But coming up with the right idea and hook for your Challenge can be… well, a challenge (do you like what we did there?)!
In this episode, your hosts, Suzi Dafnis and Michelle Falzon share their top tips for creating a hot hook and topic for your next Online Challenge - and setting yourself and your challenge-takers up for success.
Listen to this episode to hear more about:
- The very FIRST thing you should do when deciding the topic for your Challenge
- How Suzi came up with her Find Your Focus 5-Day Challenge name and why it was a struggle to get there!
- The ‘clarity’ breakthrough that made all the difference on a recent Challenge
- Why you want to survey your audience BEFORE you decide your Challenge topic (and who to do it so you get reliable results)
- The clever, low cost way you can test your hooks BEFORE you create your Challenge
- How you can leverage your hook across various content needed for your Challenge - from your ads and emails to your instruction and challenge exercises.
- Why you need to be clear on “what’s next” BEFORE you start your Challenge and how to use the Problem/Solution Dance to come up with a HOT hook that ALSO opens the door on the next thing you want to offer someone
- And much more!
Also mentioned in this episode: