Manage episode 299019420 series 2866808
In this highly requested episode, Cassandra welcomes EMF expert and engineer Daniel DeBaun to deep dive into EMFs, 5G and what the research actually shows about long term health effects.
Daniel DeBaun is an internationally recognized expert in EMF radiation, EMF shielding, and EMF-related health issues with a special focus on the effect of exposure from mobile devices such as laptops, tablets, and cell phones. DeBaun’s concern regarding the health impact of EMF emissions grew from over thirty years of engineering experience in the telecommunication industry, where he held a variety of executive positions at SAIC, Telcordia, AT&T, and Bell Labs.
DeBaun is the co-founder and CEO of DefenderShield, a company known as the trusted worldwide expert in EMF radiation education and protection. He also co-authored a book with his son and COO of DefenderShield, called Radiation Nation: The Fallout of Modern Technology. Radiation Nation is an easy-to-understand book that is the ultimate layman’s guide for those looking to educate themselves on the science of EMF, EMF health risks and research, and ways to protect themselves and their families.
In this episode they talk about:
- What EMFs are and how they affect the body
- What the research really does show in terms of safety and cancer
- How EMFs can influence fertility and WHY women can be more affected than men
- What do do about wifi routers in your home
- How cell towers work and their range of concern
- How EMFs also play into hormone imbalances, melatonin and mitochondria damage
- Daniel’s approach to protecting yourself from EMFs
- Why he created DefenderShield
Use code “cyclical” to save on your DefenderShield order. They have a huge range of products from phone cases to headphones, laptop shields and even clothing and fanny packs