Hmmm there seems to be a problem fetching this series right now. Last successful fetch was on April 25, 2022 05:10 ()
What now? This series will be checked again in the next day. If you believe it should be working, please verify the publisher's feed link below is valid and includes actual episode links. You can contact support to request the feed be immediately fetched.
Manage episode 290119485 series 2430725
Welcome to Episode 20 of the re-launched Dental Boss Lady Leadership Academy Podcast with Dr. Terri Pukanich. In today's episode we will be talking all about chart audits, one of the key systems that we use in our dental practice. We will touch on how chart audits allow you and your team to be more prepared and master patients’ appointments. We will also discuss the two key aspects of the chart system: It allows you to understand the opportunities you have with your patients and gives you and your team opportunities for making eachother look good; plus it collects a history on the patient and builds stronger relationships. Finally, we will talk about how you can start implementing the system inside your own office. All this and much more, up next.
- Bullet points
- 01:14 - A tangible system to put into place inside your offices: Chart audits
- 02:53 - Why every person on your team should have some sort of accountability
- 04:26 - First aspect: Understand the opportunities you have with your patients
- 06:37 - The chart system is all about being prepared, and being prepared gives you confidence
- 07:56 - The chart system allows you to know what's next for your patient
- 10:48 - The chart system raises your patient’s awareness about their condition
- 13:29 - The chart system gives opportunities for making eachother look good
- 15:45 - Second aspect: Collect a history on the patient and build relationships
- 16:52 - The meaning of F.O.R.M.
- 20:06 - Understanding patients’ preferences
- 22:14 - Preparation leads to confidence: Mastering patients’ appointments
- 26:05 - Tracking numbers
- 26:40 - How to start implementing the system