Hmmm there seems to be a problem fetching this series right now. Last successful fetch was on April 25, 2022 05:10 ()
What now? This series will be checked again in the next day. If you believe it should be working, please verify the publisher's feed link below is valid and includes actual episode links. You can contact support to request the feed be immediately fetched.
Manage episode 281406083 series 2430725
Welcome to Episode 5 of the re-launched Dental Boss Lady Leadership Academy Podcast with Dr. Terri Pukanich. In today's episode we are gonna be taking everything bonuses. Should you do them? How do you do them? Why and when should you do them? And how to not get burned by implementing a bonus? All this and much more, up next.
- Bullet points
- 00:07 - Everything about bonuses
- 02:38 - Bonuses are meant to be win-win
- 03:21 - Should you do a bonus?
- 03:33 - First: How well is your team being paid?
- 12:14 - Know your numbers: if you are not profitable, you can't afford bonuses
- 13:50 - How to base your bonuses
- 15:06 - Second: Don't let your bonuses become expected, set a timeline instead
- 18:32 - Recommended idea: Teared bonuses
- 19:19 - Recommended TED Talk: Dan Pink, The Puzzle of motivation
- 22:42 - Reevaluating bonuses
- 23:56 - Setting realistic goals
- 25:28 - Third: have a scorecard
- 27:42 - Setting a daily bonus
- 34:12 - The importance of individual accountability
- 39:33 - Some final thoughts
- 40:52 - One last tip: recognition by team