Hmmm there seems to be a problem fetching this series right now. Last successful fetch was on April 25, 2022 05:10 ()
What now? This series will be checked again in the next day. If you believe it should be working, please verify the publisher's feed link below is valid and includes actual episode links. You can contact support to request the feed be immediately fetched.
Manage episode 282841137 series 2430725
Welcome to Episode 8 of the re-launched Dental Boss Lady Leadership Academy Podcast with Dr. Terri Pukanich. In today's episode we are gonna be talking about the four stages of dental practice, and why you need to make sure you have one down before jumping to the next level. We will also talk about the idea of comparisonitis and why you shouldn't compare yourself with others. Plus, I'll be sharing a bit of my personal journey from where I was and where I am now. All this and much more, up next.
- Bullet points
- 01:24 - Having comparisonitis
- 02:47 - The four stages of a dental practice
- 03:45 - First: People first
- 05:16 - The steps for team development
- 11:33 - Second: Looking at your operations, what does your ultimate team experience look like?
- 12:40 - The six critical success factors
- 25:08 - Third: Optimizing and tracking key practice indicators
- 27:50 - Fourth: Growing and reaching max capacity
- 31:14 - Comparisonitis: Know your goal and where you are
- 35:44 - Considering your profitability
- 39:02 - A bit of personal history: Building the team back up
- 42:45 - Comparing yourself to others: Am I good enough?