Hmmm there seems to be a problem fetching this series right now. Last successful fetch was on April 25, 2022 05:10 ()
What now? This series will be checked again in the next day. If you believe it should be working, please verify the publisher's feed link below is valid and includes actual episode links. You can contact support to request the feed be immediately fetched.
Manage episode 290791556 series 2430725
Welcome to Episode 19 of the re-launched Dental Boss Lady Leadership Academy Podcast with Dr. Terri Pukanich. In today's episode we will be talking about taking time off. We will discuss the importance of taking a break, both for your own benefit and for your practice and your team. We will also touch on how to take time for yourself without feeling guilty or neglecting your practice. All this and much more, up next.
- Bullet points
- 01:00 - What I would change if I could go back: Take more time off
- 02:54 - Your life is not your practice
- 04:10 - Should you close your practice if you want to take time off?
- 05:00 - Planning your time off in advance
- 05:20 - Losing your identity
- 07:13 - The importance of taking breaks and keeping your own promises
- 09:55 - What taking time off does for your practice and your team
- 13:57 - The benefits of getting bored and setting intentions
- 18:50 - The cost of not taking time off
- 19:23 - Start making a plan for your time off