Manage episode 317850214 series 2842431
Steph interviews Alysa Seeland, mom of five energetic boys, founder and CEO of FOND, and a Lyme disease warrior. Alysa’s passion in life is helping others and her medium is food. She affectionately refers to FOND Bone Broth as “little jars of healing” because she experienced that firsthand and now wants to share that healing with others. In this episode, Alysa shares her personal health journey and simple ways moms can nourish their body during times of personal and physical growth, healing and repair. She openly shares about her past eating disorder, undiagnosed postpartum depression, and Lyme disease to help us understand that sometimes your health journey can be rocky, but it can also be the beginning of a beautiful road to honoring your body, seeking help when you need it and establishing boundaries.
- Navigating health issues with resilience
- How Alysa realized she was navigating undiagnosed PPD
- Body image struggles during pregnancy
- How specific nutrients help moms heal and repair
- Why Alysa decided to create her heart-lead business, FOND
- What to look for when choosing high-quality bone broth
- FOND Website - fondbonebroth.com
- FOND Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/fondbonebroth/
- FOND Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/groups/fondfamily
- Click here to learn more about Dr. Elana Roumell’s Doctor Mom Membership, a membership designed for moms who want to be their child’s number one health advocate!
- Click here to learn more about Steph Greunke, RD’s online nutrition program and community, Postpartum Reset, an intimate private community, and online roadmap for any mama (or mama-to-be)
- Listen to today’s episode on our website
Alysa’s passion in life is helping others and her medium is food. She affectionately refers to FOND Bone Broth as “little jars of healing” because she experienced that firsthand. Alysa is a mom of 5 energetic boys, founder and CEO of FOND, and a Lyme disease warrior.
This Episode’s Sponsors
FOND Bone Broth crafts bone broth so good, you'll want to sip it every day. Brewed by hand with a completely plastic-free process, FOND uses organic herb infusions for next-level flavor. You truly have never tasted bone broth like this! To get 20% off visit fondbonebroth.com/doctormom and use code DOCTORMOM.
INTRODUCE YOURSELF to Steph and Dr. Elana on Instagram. They can’t wait to meet you!
Please remember that the views and ideas presented on this podcast are for informational purposes only. All information presented on this podcast is for informational purposes and not intended to serve as a substitute for the consultation, diagnosis, and/or medical treatment of a healthcare provider. Consult with your healthcare provider before starting any diet, supplement regimen, or to determine the appropriateness of the information shared on this podcast, or if you have any questions regarding your treatment plan.