Efficientpreneur Show | Build & Scale Your Business Profitability Online With Less Time, Effort And Cost So You Can Enjoy A Fulfilling Lifestyle
How Health Coaches Can Nail Down Their Avatar, Niche, Message And Funnel To Scale Their Business With Rachel Feldman
Hmmm there seems to be a problem fetching this series right now. Last successful fetch was on May 14, 2020 22:36 ()
What now? This series will be checked again in the next day. If you believe it should be working, please verify the publisher's feed link below is valid and includes actual episode links. You can contact support to request the feed be immediately fetched.
Manage episode 235344034 series 1936256
- What’s your story
- How did you start in the health coaching business?
- Why you focused on the health-coaching niche?
- The major 3 areas that health coaches are struggling with?
- How health coaches can find their niche؟
- The difference between avatar and buying avatar?
- What are some of the good niches that you came through in terms of health coaching?
- How health coaches can get more clients without facebook ads?
- How health coaches can build authorities with free tools?
- How health coaches can build a list contacts without facebook ads?
- How health coaches can land more speaking gigs?
- How health coaches can partner with gyms and doctors?
- What’s the sequence of a working funnel for health coaches?
- Do you think freebie to strategy call funnel is what’s working the best now for health coaches?
- What’s the system that you suggest for health coaches to increase the closing rates and discovery sessions?
- What kind of three-tire work with me would you suggest for health coaches?
- Do you have some coaches that’s outsourcing their strategy calls, do you recommend that and how to find freelancers to outsource such sophisticated calls to?
- What’s the pricing of the three-tier work with me that’s currently working the best?
- Share with us some of the tools or software that make you more efficient?
- What’s one marketing strategy that helped you the most in developing your business or in converting more clients?
- What are your other hobbies?
- Which mentor helped you the most in your business?
- What are your top 3 favorite books?
- How can people contact you?