Manage episode 303778583 series 2674357
If you’re listening to this podcast, chances are you either are – or want to be – a high-level achiever.
We’ve found that there are six foundational principles that the highest achievers each possess. Gary Keller calls them The Six Personal Perspectives. These six things can have a massive impact on lives, so we’re dedicating an entire series of episodes to them, starting with “committing to mastery.”
This habit is foundational to all the rest because it means making a commitment to becoming a master of oneself. To truly lead others, you must know how to lead yourself.
The three components of self-mastery are:
- Knowing your goals
- Knowing your strengths and weaknesses
- Using your strengths and hiring for your weaknesses
- Goal Setting Retreat: the1thing.com/setmygoals
- CliftonStrengths: https://www.gallup.com/cliftonstrengths/en/home.aspx
Connect on Instagram:
- Seychelle Van Poole: @seychellevp
- Vija Williams: @viavija
- Sarah Reynolds: @sarahreynoldsoji
- Wendy Papasan: @wendypapasan
Empire Building is a production of Crate Media