Manage episode 294198167 series 26499
On the 10th episode of the Teacher Interview, we talk to Luke Thompson, the host of the popular show “Luke’s English Podcast.”
Luke taught English in Kanagawa, Japan and has been podcasting since 2009! Luke’s English Podcast focuses on in-depth conversations giving listeners a chance to explore various topics, learn about British English and culture, and hear from a variety of interesting guests.
In this interview, Luke shares his best tips and answers the following questions:
- What can students expect to find when they listen to LEP?
- What shiny award did your YouTube channel just win?
- What are some differences between British and American English?
- How can I improve my English?
- What is your number one sightseeing tip for London?
- and Luke turns the tables and asks me a question!
Download MP3 (31MB) Right Click->Save Link As
On the English 2.0 Podcast, I help you express yourself more naturally and smoothly. We go beyond the words and phrases and talk about how to make your English sound more natural, proper mindset, and success principles.
Do you have a question?
Please email me at: al AT alsensei DOT com