Manage episode 300006325 series 2763613
Today I want to talk through what makes a really successful podcast launch, and why some podcasts do incredibly well, while the others do not.
What You Will Learn In This Episode:
- Two reasons behind a successful podcast launch
- The biggest mistakes that successful business people make when they are launching their podcast
- What happens with the audience as a result of a well prepared podcast launch
- How to convince the podcast directories that your show is important
- What ground work you need to do for your podcast to be discovered on an ongoing basis
If you don't put effort, energy and commitment into launching the podcast, you're missing amazing opportunities to connect with your audience.
The podcast world has grown exponentially over the last 18 months since we've been in lockdown, so it’s a very different ballgame now. If you don't do things properly, you won't get the results that you want.
- Check out Making Money Online with Lisa Johnson, currently number one podcast in business in the UK https://apple.co/3lTrZTI
- Book a call to discuss YOUR PODCAST with Anna Parker-Naples https://annaparkernaples.co.uk/podcast-production/
- Podcast with Impact: How to Start & Launch Your Podcast Properly, a book by Ana Parker-Naples https://annaparkernaples.co.uk/book-podcast-with-impact/