Manage episode 297929152 series 2523859
Adam Levitan and Mike Leone discuss the differences in draft strategy between managed leagues and best ball leagues. It includes important notes on roster construction and changing player values.
In this episode, we discuss:
- Adam's Bronzed Adonis Look
- If "Better in Best Ball" is really a thing
- If we'd move up WRs in managed leagues and why
- The RB value differences between managed and best ball
Links mentioned in the episode:
- Silva’s Top 150 - https://establishtherun.com/evan-silvas-fantasy-football-top-150/
- ETR’s Underdog Best Ball Top 300 Rankings - https://establishtherun.com/etrs-top-300-for-underdogfantasy/
- 2021 Rankings Homepage - https://establishtherun.com/2021-draft-kit-rankings-homepage/
- Subscriber-Only Discord Instructions - https://establishtherun.com/my-account/discord/
Want ETR on your team this season?
Our 2021 Draft Kit has you covered with continuously updated:
- Best Ball Rankings
- Dynasty Rankings
- Evan Silva’s Top 150
- Custom Cheat Sheets
- Strategy, Analysis, and More...
All in one place.
Note: Our Bundle Package is live! It includes the Draft Kit and the In-Season package at a discount. If you already purchased the Draft Kit and wish to add In-Season, email email@example.com.
IMPORTANT: All ETR Draft Kit subscribers get a free credit at Underdog Fantasy. If you’ve purchased a sub, visit https://establishtherun.com/how-to-claim-your-free-10-underdog-fantasy-credit/ for instructions on how to claim your credit.
How waivers changes draft approach (1:59) | How streaming changes draft approach (5:18) | Roster construction in Managed Leagues (7:15) | WRs in managed leagues vs Best Ball (9:58) | QBs in managed leagues vs. Best Ball (12:53) | Predicting explosion games in manage d league (15:54) | Is “best ball player” really a thing? (18:00) |