Manage episode 297909411 series 2715655
Cousins? Kids? Plus ones? Parents friends? Long lost friend from high school? Building your guest list is the first step in planning a wedding...and it is not an easy one.
In this episode, we share all of our best advice on creating your guest list, inviting people, not inviting people, and how to reduce the stress of those decisions. One of the most important things to remember is there is no right or wrong - it all depends on you, your future spouse, and your preferences and circumstances. And like all things, SET RULES - for yourself, for your partner, and for your parents.
In this episode you’ll hear:
- How to create a guest list
- Ways to reduce the guest list stress
- How to be intentional in your inviting
Links to all the things mentioned:
- The Bouquet Toss Podcast by Jessica Bishop of The Budget Savvy Bride
- Planning an Intimate Wedding in 2021 | Every Day I’m Bustlin’
- The Kids At Weddings Debate Answered (Sort of) | Every Day I’m Bustlin’
- Kids at Weddings: Yay! | Bustld
- Kids at Weddings: Nay | Bustld
If you have a question or fun story to share (we love hearing them!) email us at email@example.com
CONNECT WITH US!