Manage episode 306831140 series 2859441
Alma Barrero is an image consultant with a twist. After spending years working with women and helping them find or change their style, she was left burned out and wanting to play a bigger part in her client's transformation. Instead of keeping her private world and working separately - she decided to merge them. The result was a blend of style and soul work.
Episode Notes In this episode, Alma shares with the listeners all about:
- How she got her start in the fashion industry and became a holistic image consultant;
- Alma Barrero explains how she unlocks real change in her clients, the kind that will lead you to unshakable confidence and owning a style aligned with your ultimate being.
- What led her to write a book about her work and what makes her book totally different from anything you have ever read or heard of;
- and much, much more.
- Soul styling = Sustainability
- Dressing consciously means choosing clothing pieces that really deserve to be in your wardrobe.
- Dressing with soul is about honouring your magnificence.
- It's not about having a certain look and style, it is about how you project who you are through clothes.
- You are unique for a reason.
Resources: Connect with Alma Barrero by:
About the Podcast Host:
Dessy is the founder of Fashion Insiders & Co - an online platform supporting fashion and creative entrepreneurs who are in the process of launching and growing purpose-driven brands. Contact Method: Fashion Insiders & Co official website: http://fashioninsiders.co/ Instagram: @fashioninsidersco
Discover more great content on our YouTube channel.
If you enjoyed this episode, please leave us a 5*star* rating and a review on iTunes - it helps us get this podcast discovered by more listeners just like yourself. Thank you. To submit any questions or get in touch with topic suggestions, write to us at email@example.com