Manage episode 269000521 series 2530565
Mark and Gil welcome a brand new co-host to the Flash F1 family! Steph, Mark and Gil break down the British GP, catch-up on the latest F1 gossip and get ready for a second round at Silverstone this weekend!
Mark, Gil and Steph discuss:
- The Pirelli tyre failures
- Hamilton's remarkable last lap heroics
- Red Bull's decision to put Max for the last lap
- McLaren's upward trajectory
- Replacement driver strategy for the rest of the year
- Lando's impact this year and his future in Formula 1
- Albon struggles with Red Bull and the immense pressure that he is under with that team
- Racing Point's awful weekend
- Is F1 doing enough to keep their driver's safe between races
- What Grinds My Gears!
...and much more!
Driver Standings After Austria:
- Hamilton (88 points)
- Bottas (58 points)
- Verstappen (52 points)
- Norris (36 points)
- Leclrec (33 points)
Constructors After Austria:
- Mercedes (146 points)
- Red Bull (78 points)
- McLaren (51 points)
- Ferarri (43 points)
- Racing Point (42 points)
This episode brought to you by David Tyers Art! David specializes in Formula 1 artwork created with acrylic paint a palette knife! His work can be viewed and purchased online here
Check out Steph on her Youtube Channel at All About SteF1
Flash F1 fully embraces and supports the Black Lives Matter movement
The thoughts and opinions and Mark, Gil and Steph do not reflect those of the British Monarchy.