Manage episode 317494404 series 2662846
Many people struggle with accountability, and understanding more about how it works provides you with another tool you can use to help you achieve your goals. In this episode, Claire breaks down the different types of accountability and which type research says is the best for making progress on the things that matter to you.
There are two frameworks we discuss: Gretchen Rubin's Four Tendencies framework and the accountability theory framework. Claire also shares the questions you should ask yourself to determine if external accountability will unlock sustainable health habits for you.
- View episode transcript
- How will you unlock sustainable health habits?
- Supportive accountability 2011 paper
- Gretchen Rubin Four Tendencies quiz
Keep up with all things Flourish. ✨
- Join the Flourish membership
- Follow Flourish (@weflourishapp) on Instagram
- Follow Claire (@claire_siegel) on Instagram