Manage episode 301985226 series 2980504
It’s easy for businesses to get caught up in the day-to-day and not look at the current trends and how things are shifting and changing.
But when that happens, big names like Blockbuster and Kodak go the way of dinosaurs and buffalo.
To stay current, you have to be aware of fundamental shifts in how businesses operate. And one of the most significant is the move away from traditional leadership and management with employees and staff to integrated teams - whether you’re working with W2s or 1099s.
And while the common phrase is “there’s no ‘i’ in team” there’s a lot more to consider when building For Love Of Team.
In this episode, you’ll get:
- The 2 “i” words that are critical for a team to succeed
- A surprising glue that keeps a team together
- How your language about leadership may be stopping you from building a team you love
- Why focusing your intention on this one thing is the key to your business growth
- 2 unique tools to build For Love of Team
And, you’ll hear how the tools we’ve developed help founders craft a vision for success and identify the team that helps them get there.
If you’re ready to get started on The Team Map™ Journey, send me an email at WIN@Winsightz.com with the Subject Line: FLOT Tracker. Or text me with the words FLOT Tracker to my personal number: 1-754-800-9461.
Connect with Winston