Manage episode 298087317 series 2763585
Sophie shares her birth story! This week Bari asks Sophie all about her experience giving birth to her son Romeo Gray and they don’t miss anything out when it comes to details…
Things we discuss:
- What labour was like
- Pain relief
- Breathing baby out vs pushing baby out
- & more!
If you are pregnant or hoping to conceive, check out Sophie’s pregnancy ebook https://sophieshealthykitchen.com/product/pregnancy-recipes/
Shoutout to this week's podcast sponsor, Exhale coffee! Exhale coffee is the first speciality coffee In the UK to be sourced and roasted especially for health
Their independent tests show 1 cup of exhale healthy coffee tested to have the antioxidant power of 12 punnets of blueberries, 55 oranges or 1.2kg of kale! Plus, their unique process is designed to lock in the natural plant chemicals and involves 9 different tests at Independent laboratories across Europe - All overseen by our In-house team of experts.
Exhale has found a coffee that tested 40% higher in polyphenols (plant-based phytochemicals, specifically chlorogenic acid) than any other in an online list of 45; is one of the richest sources of niacin in our diets and is free from any nasties including mycotoxins, pesticides, toxins and heavy metals.
- Their decaf is the same coffee as the regular but it’s been decaffeinated using the chemical free ‘Mountain Water Process’ which uses only the purest spring water from the highest mountain in Mexico.
- There’s a huge variability in the concentrations of some of the healthiest compounds in coffees. Studies show a 31 fold difference between the highest and lowest.
- It also tastes delicious! Side by side It tastes as good as any other speciality grade coffee.
- The magic Is In the sourcing and roasting to retain more of, and bring out more of coffee's health
Use code WELL40 for 40% off your first bag In a subscription, plus free delivery. Sold exclusively through their website at www.exhalecoffee.com
The full 15-page write up on the antioxidant test as written by Dr Jan at Knight Scientific (an independent research lab) is published here https://exhalecoffee.com/blogs/news/exhale-coffee-antioxidant-lab-test-report
Remember to submit your questions for future episodes via DM (@forkingwellness) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org)
As always, please rate, review, and subscribe, as it helps our podcast get seen in the charts!
To order our debut book, Forking Wellness: Your No-Nonsense Guide to Health and Nutrition, click the following links...
You can download our 30 day journal prompt here!
We would love for our Forking Wellness community to connect more - join our private Facebook group here https://www.facebook.com/groups/forkingwellness
And don't forget to follow us on Instagram @forkingwellness, @sophieshealthykitchen, and @barithedietitian!
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.