154: Trusting Your Unique Path, Energy Management and Scaling a Coaching Business – LAUREN BONGIORNO
Manage episode 294117015 series 2323304
Lauren Bongiorno, CEO of Lauren Bongiorno Coaching, is challenging the current healthcare system and the world of diabetes management through her company's innovative health coaching programs, educational resources, and her book, The Diabetic Health Journal.
See all show notes here.
- Lauren’s Type 1 Diabetes (T1D) story
- What led Lauren beyond labs and into coaching and personal development
- How yoga shifted her path
- Lauren’s pivot from being a yoga influencer to starting a health coaching business
- Being yourself over copying someone else on social media
- Feeling at home in social media in your business
- Trusting divine timing
- Behind the scenes structure of Lauren’s Diabetic Health Coaching business
- How Lauren and I met thanks to mindbodygreen
- Being on a mission to disrupt healthcare systems that don’t work
- Holding the vision for who you need to be
- How to choose a coach
- How to let go of limiting beliefs by questioning your mind
- Morning practices to help manage your energy
- Lauren’s first hire and top lessons from building a team
- Lauren’t take on product suite and the core product in her Diabetic Health Coaching business
- Lessons from building funnels that convert
- Why Lauren and her fiance moved from New York City to nature
- The importance of making space in your life for what’s next (before you know what it is)
- 55 Amy Jo Martin: Your Value Is Not In Your Social Media Numbers
- 114 Nikki Brafman: Human Design and Social Media
- Human Design x Conscious Social Media Method Workshop
- Peter Attia’s interview with MAPS founder Rick Doblin
This episode is brought to you by one of my go-to marketing tools, Tailwind. Pinterest scheduling with Tailwind helps you grow your business with more traffic, so you can spend time doing what you love. You can create your pins right from your Tailwind dashboard – Tailwind Create is a brand new tool from Tailwind that allows you to create beautiful Pins faster than ever before. I personally love and use it, and couldn’t recommend it enough!If you haven’t tried Tailwind yet, go to tailwindapp.com/wokeandwired to get $30 off of a paid plan!
Connect with Lauren:
Amplify Funded by Source:
1. If you enjoyed the podcast, share it with a friend or on Instagram stories and tag @fundedbysource.
2. Subscribe, rate and review the show on Apple Podcasts.
3. Join my email list to know about upcoming workshops and more.
4. Visit fundedbysource.com.
Connect with Ksenia:
Courses and Programs: Conscious Social Media Method
Podcast Instagram: @fundedbysource
Ksenia’s TikTok: @athomewithksenia