139: Turning Intuitive Downloads Into Action In Business, Life and Social Media – AMY JO MARTIN Interviews KSENIA
Manage episode 284777493 series 2583843
In this conversation, my friend and mentor Amy Jo Martin (@amyjomartin) interviews me. This episode originally aired on the Why not Now podcast.
- How to turn intuitive downloads into action and results
- How we moved from New York City to a cabin in the forest
- Trusting the unknown
- Energetically preparing for receiving what you want
- My “brand essence” and how I’ve learned how to clearly communicate what I do
- How to introduce yourself powerfully
- How to create a healthy relationship with social media
- Are you wired to be a storyteller?
- Social media as an opportunity to connect to your subconscious
- How to decide what projects to focus on
See all show notes on wokeandwired.comEpisode sponsor:
Tailwind is a brilliant Pinterest scheduling tool (and more!) that helps you grow traffic to your website without spending all day on social media. Tailwind is offering a special deal to my listeners. If you haven’t tried Tailwind yet, go to tailwindapp.com/wokeandwired to get $30 off of your Plus Plan.
- 55 Amy Jo Martin: Your Value Is Not In Your Social Media Numbers
- 129 Tiny Cabin and Life Update with My Love Eric Brief
- 74 Ksenia and Eric: We Are Going Nomadic! The Why, How and Where