Manage episode 285937136 series 2583843
Natalie Miles (@iamnataliemiles) is a Channeler for the Collective, Psychic Medium, Writer, Speaker and Host of the top spiritual podcast on iTunes, “So You Think You’re Intuitive?”.
It’s her mission to make intuition accessible and be the “door opener” for others to connect to their intuition.
See all show notes on wokeandwired.com.
- How to notice and act on signs
- Balancing intuitive downloads and strategy
- Integrating identify shifts after writing a book
- The energetics of rebranding
- How to not be boxed in when you go viral
- Trusting the intuitive downloads
- Discovering new facets of self-expression on social media
- Igloo video on @athomewithksenia TikTok
- 43: Natalie Miles – Trust Your Intuition
- 03: Ruby Warrington of The Numinous
- 125: Jasmin Jenkins – Lessons From Ayahuasca Plant Medicine and Alchemizing Grief Into Presence
Connect with Natalie Miles:
You may also like:
- Ksenia Avdulova on “So you think you’re intuitive” podcast with Natalie Miles
- 52: Ashley Wood: Stop Worrying About What People Think & Surrender To Your Calling
- 93: ALYSON CHARLES: The Realm where Spirit and Business Co-Exist
- If you enjoyed the podcast, share it with a friend or on Instagram stories (tag @wokeandwired).
- Subscribe, rate and review the show on iTunes.
- Join my email list to know about upcoming workshops and more.