Manage episode 297254437 series 2360462
We are honored to welcome Peter A. McCullough, MD (click for short bio), MPH, FACC, FACP, FAHA, FASN, FNKF, FCRSA back this week to discuss covid-19 related mandates. About Dr. McCullough:
- Follow Dr. McCullough on his weekly podcast.
- McCullough is an internationally recognized internist, cardiologist, and epidemiologist.
- He is also a Professor of Medicine at Texas A & M College of Medicine at Baylor University Medical Center in Dallas, TX.
- McCullough has been published hundreds of times in medical journals and, as a leader in the medical response to the COVID-19 disaster, has published 40 journal articles specifically about the pandemic.
- His work includes this groundbreaking (lifesaving) paper about early treatment, Multifaceted highly targeted sequential multidrug treatment of early ambulatory high-risk SARS-CoV-2 infection (COVID-19). Here is a printed guide to home-based medical treatment for the virus. Also, from the HBN Library, is this reference which discusses natural and nutritional approaches that can be used in combination with medicines.
- McCullough has testified about the pandemic response before the US and Texas Senates.
- He has appeared on Tucker Carlson’s TV show (click here for 9 segments by topic) and is a frequent contributor on the Ingraham Angle. This linked page has links to a number of interviews with Dr. McCullough, including the Senate hearing.
- This links to his active medical practice.