Manage episode 279833187 series 1466366
We’re in the homestretch - the end of the year is almost here. This week, we’re sharing some yuletide laughs and Jessica Phoenix returns to talk about her Plan B for the winter competition season. Thanks for tuning in.Guests and Links Episode 80:
- Host: Justine Griffin, Award Winning Journalist with Heels Down Magazine
- Host: Jessica Payne, International Event Rider for Hampf Equestrian
- Host: Ellie Woznica Owner/Trainer of Double Barrel Creek
- Photo Credit: Heels Down Magazine
- Drink Recipe: Aldi's Advent Wine Calendar
- Link: Horse shows in pandemic times: Stops, restarts. Masks, thermal scans.
- Link: Diversity in equestrian sports conversation and taking action
- Guest: Abriana Johnson, co-founder of Young Black Equestrians: The Podcast
- Guest: Jessie Phoenix, Author and two-time Canadian Olympic eventer
- Subscribe: The Brief | Donate | Our Patreon
- Join our Facebook Group: Search for “Heels Down Happy Hour Podcast Lounge"
- Presenting Sponsor: Heels Down Magazine
- Thank you to our sponsors! This episode is presented by: ECOGOLD, Arena Saddles, and Soap for Dirty Equestrians