Manage episode 265517672 series 1466366
Diversity is top of mind right now, including horse sports. This week, we’re talking about what to do when you feel burnt out, how eventer Kanyon Walker balances horses with his college football career and what does one horse have to do with fortune cookies? Thanks for tuning in.Guests and Links Episode 70:
- Host: Justine Griffin, Award Winning Journalist with Heels Down Magazine
- Host: Jessica Payne, International Event Rider for Hampf Equestrian
- Host: Kaynon Walker, Eventer and Football Player at Tulane University in New Orleans
- Guest: Bethany Lee from My Equestrian Style
- Photo Credit: Heels Down Media
- Drink Recipe: Gin/Strawberry Mash (from Natalie in the FB group)
- Link: Issues with Australian Olympic Committee
- Link: "This is a cute one"
- Link: How weird the Belmont Stakes was this year… no audience? First leg of the triple crown?
- Product Review: Supplement System | Qualified for ColicCare Program
- Subscribe: The Brief | Donate | Our Patreon
- Join our Facebook Group: Search for “Heels Down Happy Hour Podcast Lounge"
- Presenting Sponsor: Heels Down Magazine
- Download the Heels Down Magazine app in the iTunes AppStore: http://apple.co/1QicprS or Google Play for Android phones and tablets: http://bit.ly/1sXQV75. Subscribe for a year and get two months free!
- Thank you to our sponsors! Episode 70 is presented by: SmartPak, Soap for Dirty Equestrians, EIS-Wear