Manage episode 290662734 series 1466366
Ever had a tough ride and just didn’t want to get back on? We feel ya. This week, we’re talking about how to combat those feelings of fear and insecurity. We’re also excited to celebrate creativity in the horse world with the Heels Down Spark Awards and would you do yoga with mini horses? Heck yes. Thanks for tuning in...
Guests and Links Episode 86:
- Host: Justine Griffin, Award Winning Journalist with Heels Down Magazine
- Host: Jessica Payne, International Event Rider for Hampf Equestrian
- Host: Ellie Woznica Owner/Trainer of Double Barrel Creek
- Photo Credit: Heels Down
- Drink Recipe: Sweet Tea Vodka
- Link: Next level office perks: wild horses
- Link: Mini horse yoga?
- Link: State of the Olympics
- Product Review: Draper Equine Therapy® No Bow Wraps
- Link: Spark Awards
- Subscribe: The Brief | Donate | Our Patreon
- Join our Facebook Group: Search for “Heels Down Happy Hour Podcast Lounge"
- Presenting Sponsor: Heels Down Magazine
- Thank you to our sponsors! This episode is presented by: Draper Therapies, Arena Saddles, SmartPak, and Soap for Dirty Equestrians