Manage episode 268080997 series 1466366
If you know, you know: There’s something about loving horses that makes us all just a little bit crazy. This week, we’re talking to New York Times journalist and author, Sarah Maslin Nir about her new book, how girthing affects breathing and the new Tokyo 2021 schedule. Thanks for tuning in. Guests and Links Episode 71:
- Host: Justine Griffin, Award Winning Journalist with Heels Down Magazine
- Host: Jessica Payne, International Event Rider for Hampf Equestrian
- Host: Ellie Woznica, Horse Trainer
- Guest: Sarah Maslin Nir, New York Times Journalist and Author
- Photo Credit: Heels Down Magazine
- Link: Stars & Stripes Antimicrobial Mask from EIS
- Drink Recipe: Spiked Strawberry Limeade
- Link: Suffolk Punch horse born using sex-sorted sperm technology
- Link: Kids spent months taming wild horses for a contest. The coronavirus interfered but did not stop them.
- Link: Olympic Games Competition Schedule For 2021 Confirmed
- Product Review: SmartMesh Ultimate Fly Sheet
- Subscribe: The Brief | Donate | Our Patreon
- Join our Facebook Group: Search for “Heels Down Happy Hour Podcast Lounge"
- Presenting Sponsor: Heels Down Magazine
- Download the Heels Down Magazine app in the iTunes AppStore: http://apple.co/1QicprS or Google Play for Android phones and tablets: http://bit.ly/1sXQV75. Subscribe for a year and get two months free!
- Thank you to our sponsors! Episode 71 is presented by: SmartPak, FLAIR, and EIS-Wear