Manage episode 297679273 series 1466366
The countdown to Tokyo 2020 is on. This week, we’re talking to a horse gal who took it upon herself to make our sport more environmentally conscious. Also, the jury is in: turnout actually reduces the risk of injury, science says. Thanks for tuning in.
Guests and Links Episode 89:
- Host: Justine Griffin, Award Winning Journalist with Heels Down Magazine
- Host: Jessica Payne, International Event Rider for Hampf Equestrian
- Host: Ellie Woznica Owner/Trainer of Double Barrel Creek
- Photo Credit: The Book LLC
- Drink Recipe: Clover Club
- Link: Turnout time reduces soft tissue injury risk
- Link: It is going to be HOT at the Olympics
- Link: TikTok horse
- Link: Why is the horse market so crazy right now?
- Guest: Stephanie from Green is the New Blue
- Guest: Doug Payne
- Product Review: Bemer Horse Set
- Subscribe: The Brief | Donate | Our Patreon
- Join our Facebook Group: Search for “Heels Down Happy Hour Podcast Lounge"
- Presenting Sponsor: Heels Down Magazine
- Thank you to our sponsors! This episode is presented by: ECOGOLD and Soap for Dirty Equestrians