Manage episode 240846277 series 172562
Moving from the state of solopreneur to the CEO role in our business takes more than a mind-shift.
It takes setting up systems and practices that keep you out of the day to day and allow you to play the role of leader and visionary in your business.
You move from having all key responsibilities lay in your hands to run a growing and scalable business with a team, systems.
What does it really take to create a business that runs itself?
It starts with a change in what YOU do as the business owner on a day-by-day basis. When you can step into the CEO role in your business you start to create a business that can really have the impact you dream of.
Our guest is Patty Palmer of Deep Space Sparkle is a collection of art lesson plans, videos, podcasts and other art resources for teaching art to kids.
In this episode we look at:
- What it means to go from solopreneur to CEO in your own small business
- The mindset change that helps you transition your thinking and play a bigger game
- How stepping into the CEO role helps you impact more people
- The practical changes to make in your business so that you can grow and scale
- How to step out of the day-to-day into the most important role
- How to maintain being the face of the business while stepping away from all the doing
- The ONE thing that you must keep doing in your business to support its the ongoing sustainability
Take a listen.
And, be sure to subscribefor more great interviews with inspiring entrepreneurs.
Here are some popular recent episodes: