Manage episode 269060517 series 172562
In this episode, we introduce you to our weekly Facebook show Women, Words + Wine. A weekly event created primarily for women business owners to get together with other like-minded women online, to discuss business and life over a glass of wine.
Each week your host, Suzi Dafnis, we’ll feature guest(s) who will bring their expertise and sense of wonder to the show, and help answer your business questions. The discussion isn’t always strictly business, but it is about life as a business owner.
Suzi’s special guest is Janine Barr of Genratec Janine is a creator, artist and business owner. Collaborator, innovator and devoted mother. She is passionate about design, people and the future.
Listen to hear:
- Practical tips for inspiring your creativity
- Stationery we love (and blasts from the past)
- How micro-challenges are a great way to stay accountable AND get things done
- The power of accountability to, and support from, a group of peers
- What ‘saying yes’ opens up for you
- How to be alone, without being lonely
- Why making bad ‘art’ is an essential part of creating anything remarkable
HerBusiness Facebook Page: https:/facebook.com/HerBusiness/
HerBusiness Network for Women Business Owners: herbusinessnetwork.com