Manage episode 284795979 series 172562
We know we need more clients and we need clients coming back and referring us when they've used our services, or visited our eCommerce store, or come into our retail outlet.
Getting new clients starts with Showing Up.
But, SHOWING UP isn't always easy, even for the most outgoing women.
SHOWING UP in a consistent way can be tricky when we have so many competing demands on our time.
But I know from personal experience that to get new clients, reach more people, make connections, and create an audience ready for our offers, it takes showing up.
That's when we are rewarded with more clients, more leads and a network of people who know, like and trust us and refer business to us.
Showing up even if...
- You're an introvert
- You're not sure about how to talk about your business without rambling or feeling like you're boring people
- You don't like your appearance.
- You don't know that anyone really needs or wants your product or service.
- Had a really tough time last year and you're still reeling from the experience of lockdown and changes brought on by COVID, and perhaps that experience has you feeling less confident and doubting yourself.
That's where you start to see the rewards.
Sounds simple enough.
But I get it. Showing up isn't easy for me either.
Even though I have a podcast, I do Facebook LIVES, run workshops, run a high-level mastermind, speak on people's webinars, speak on stages at live events, etc. It's still not easy. And as an introvert, I still struggle a little in the day-to-day.
But here is what changed things for me.
- Having the RIGHT PLACE to SHOW UP - somewhere where I'd feel comfortable even if I wasn't feeling successful and if I didn't know where to start finding clients or getting the word out about my business
- Having an EASY WAY to SHOW UP that felt natural and didn't need me to have it all figured out - with my perfect sales pitch and a pile of business cards ready to hand out to anyone who'd take one.
Listen to hear how showing up brings the rewards of getting more clients, reaching more people and feeling more connected without feeling like you have to be sales or pushy, and even if you're an introvert.
Mentioned in this episode:
Get New Clients Coaching Week 8-14 March 2021
At Coaching Week, I coach you through my go-to blueprint for landing your next client without having to cold call, even if you don’t have an email list, you find it hard to explain what you do, or you find yourself backing away from asking for the sale.
By the end of this coaching week, you’ll know how to find the right people and speak confidently about your business without feeling like you're being salesy... and while the week is valued at $350 and we’ve added over $1,250 in bonuses, I’m making the week available for just $10. That’s a 97% saving.
You can learn more and save your place at hercoachingweek.com
Here are some popular recent episodes:
- When You Don’t have it All Figured Out, Do This
- The Clear Week
- A Case of the “I Don’t Want Tos”
- Sit Your Butt Down On a Chair and Get Unstuck
HerBusiness Facebook Page: https:/facebook.com/HerBusiness/
HerBusiness Network for Women Business Owners: herbusinessnetwork.com