Manage episode 292547090 series 172562
Do you feel like there is a LOT more potential in your business that you just aren’t tapping into?
As women business owners, we are often busy ALL THE TIME. We don’t find time to even think about planning or strategic thinking. We find ourselves slogging away IN the business without much focus at all to working ON the business.
And, while we INTEND to give ourselves every chance to be successful, we are often not doing the ONE THING that could make the big difference to turning our business around.
In this episode, I take you back to a point in time over 20 years ago when I took one specific action that saw me take my business from $300K to over $1 million in under 12 months.
Listen to hear about this simple but powerful act that turned my business around.
In this episode:
- How taking some time out to think bigger tripled my revenue
- The critical mindset shift we had to make to go from a six-figure to a seven-figure business
- How the act of declaring a goal helped shape our future
- The questions to ask yourself to get more clarity about your future direction
- And more.
Mentioned in this episode:
- Why You SHOULD Work on Tasks You Can’t Invoice
- A Case of the “I Don’t Want Tos”
- Sit Your Butt Down On a Chair and Get Unstuck
- How to Get a Steady Flow of Referrals
HerBusiness Facebook Page: https:/facebook.com/HerBusiness/
HerBusiness Network for Women Business Owners: herbusinessnetwork.com