Manage episode 298643384 series 7654
The Daily Dose Equine Horse Health Report brings us Dr. Brooks from the University of Florida on Anhidrosis (non-sweating). Laurie Adams from Jefferson Search and Rescue speaks to us about how to find a lost horse and Jamie brings us some weird news. Listen in...
HORSES IN THE MORNING Episode 2734 – Show Notes and Links:
- The HORSES IN THE MORNING Crew: Glenn the Geek: co-host, executive in charge of comic relief; Jamie Jennings: co-host, director of wacky equestrian adventures; Jaime ("Jemmy"): producer, Chaos Control Supervisor.
- Title Sponsor: State Line Tack
- Photo: USA Dressage Team
- Horse Health Report: Dr. Brooks from the University of Florida on Anhidrosis
- Guest: Laurie Adams from Jefferson Search and Rescue | Facebook
- Link: HRN Road Show Meetups
- Link: Templeton Thompson Concert on August 4th, 2021
- There’s an App for that! Check out the new Horse Radio Network app for iPhone and Android
- Follow Horse Radio Network on Twitter or follow Horses In The Morning on Facebook
- Additional support for this podcast provided by Daily Dose Equine and Listeners Like You
Support the show (https://www.patreon.com/user?u=87421)