Manage episode 297873500 series 2599727
Maya tried to resuscitate her baby brother when she was 11 and has carried guilt from that day ever since.
If you have been affected by any of the issues discussed in this episode please see below for information about further support and advice.
Other helpful organisations:
- NHS - www.nhs.uk/conditions/stress-anxiety-depression/mental-health-helplines
- SAMARITANS - www.samaritans.org/how-we-can-help/contact-samaritan or call 116 123
- MIND - www.mind.co.uk
- NSPCC - www.nspcc.org.uk/keeping-children-safe
- WELLDOING - www.welldoing.org
- NICE - www.nice.org.uk/guidance
- Anxiety UK - www.anxietyuk.org.uk
Find the transcript for episode 4 here: somethin-else.github.io/transcripts/hdwgh/episode3_4.txt
How Did We Get Here? is a Somethin' Else Production.
If you're interested in taking part in future episodes of "How Did We Get Here?", please email describing your issue to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices