Manage episode 291241067 series 1031090
The COVID behavioral health trajectory mirrors the out-of-control eating cycle. The toll of our COVID era is why many of us turned to food for the first time or eating issues returned for others. Or for others, it got worse, better, or stayed all-or-nothing.
If we can understand our COVID eating has deeper root causes than “willpower” or “discipline”, we have a genuine shot at profound and radical individual and collective change (yes please).
In this episode, Ali shares:
- The six COVID phases, which mirrors the out-of-control eating cycle
- How the COVID uncertainty trigger intensity and duration influenced our eating
- How we end up being all-or-nothing with our eating
- Beginning steps to get out of this cycle and rebuild better than before
- Recovery ideas for your body and mind\
- If this podcast resonated with you and you want to go deeper for individual insights, join my upcoming free coaching workshop on May 12 at https://alishapiro.com/covid-out-of-control-eating-workshop/