Manage episode 294419877 series 2794882
We are coming to you today to talk about pursuing your dreams. I have been talking to a variety of people over the last couple of weeks and have heard a common theme. They are in a career but do not feel like they are pursuing their passion. Have you ever felt that way? You deeply want to pursue a certain path but feel like you have invested so much time in something else?
I want to challenge you today to take a look at your life and be honest with yourself, what is truly your passion? What would you choose to do as a career if there were no barriers? In this episode, I share with you a simple practice that will help you take small steps to make your dream a reality.
Life's too short to work our entire lives and be unhappy. Even if you are just pursuing your passion as a hobby, you might be surprised how implementing just a little of what you love into your day can help your mental health and even slowly move you towards a career you are in love with.
- Rediscovering your passion
- A simple exercise that will help you write out your vision
- Encouragement to go the unbeaten path
Connect with us!
- Website: http://itsallmentalpodcast.com/
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Blog: https://www.pamelasmithlpc.com/blog
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/itsALLMental_Podcast/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/@itsAllMental2
- Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCkXDNfncAtzyeumZsNz5tzQ
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/495592024600893/
Subscribe to us on:
- iTunes: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/its-all-mental/id1477750773
- Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/show/7muFvGy3pdSuNj3W4ieudH
- Stitcher: https://www.stitcher.com/podcast/pamela-smith/its-all-mental
- Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCkXDNfncAtzyeumZsNz5tzQ?reload=9
- Google: https://play.google.com/music/listen#/ps/Irte4mt2a4rty5rzve3nshpkjpu
The information presented is NOT a substitute for, the knowledge, skill, and judgment of qualified psychiatrists, psychologists, physicians and health care professionals. The information has been obtained from various sources believed to be accurate and reliable. However, Pamela Smith, LPC nor itsALLMental Podcast makes no warranty as to the accuracy, reliability or completeness of this information. Should you have any health, medical or disability questions or concerns, please consult a physician or other health care professional. Information accessed on and through itsALLMental Podcast is provided "AS IS" and without warranty, express or implied, including, but not limited to, any implied warranty of merchantability or of fitness for a particular purpose.
If you believe you or another individual is suffering a mental health crisis or other medical emergency, contact your doctor immediately, seek medical attention immediately in an emergency room or call 911.
Always seek the advice of your mental health professional or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your condition.
Our medium include[s] information and instruction relating to wellness topics, such as relationships, stress, depression, personal growth, etc. collectively, (“Our Content”). You acknowledge and agree that the following warnings and disclaimers shall apply to all of Our Content.
Do not use Our Content in lieu of professional advice given by qualified medical professionals and do not disregard professional medical advice or delay seeking professional advice because of information you have read on our blog, or received from us.
USA Crisis Text: 741-741Canada: 1-833-456-4566
United Kingdom: 116-123
International Suicide Hotlines: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_suicide_crisis_lines