Manage episode 293050574 series 2794882
Being sick is never any fun, it’s miserable. When you add onto being sick the fact of being single and not having anyone there to help take care of you it can be even harder to get through. It’s important to realize that when we feel sick we will feel down mentally, and that’s a normal thing.
During those times it’s very important for us to reach out for help. Reaching out for help is not a sign of weakness and often it can be extremely important not just for our physical health, but our mental health as well. In addition when we are sick we don’t know if things may take a turn for the worse, and if they do it is crucial we have someone available that we have reached out to who knows what we are going through.
Talking through or writing down your mental thoughts during this time can be especially beneficial as it helps us process through the loneliness and emotions that we go through during these times.
- Reaching out for help.
- Dealing with sickness on your own.
- The emotions that come with being sick.
Connect with us!
- Website: http://itsallmentalpodcast.com/
- Email: email@example.com
- Blog: https://www.pamelasmithlpc.com/blog
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/itsALLMental_Podcast/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/@itsAllMental2
- Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCkXDNfncAtzyeumZsNz5tzQ
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/495592024600893/
Subscribe to us on:
- iTunes: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/its-all-mental/id1477750773
- Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/show/7muFvGy3pdSuNj3W4ieudH
- Stitcher: https://www.stitcher.com/podcast/pamela-smith/its-all-mental
- Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCkXDNfncAtzyeumZsNz5tzQ?reload=9
- Google: https://play.google.com/music/listen#/ps/Irte4mt2a4rty5rzve3nshpkjpu
The information presented is NOT a substitute for, the knowledge, skill, and judgment of qualified psychiatrists, psychologists, physicians and health care professionals. The information has been obtained from various sources believed to be accurate and reliable. However, Pamela Smith, LPC nor itsALLMental Podcast makes no warranty as to the accuracy, reliability or completeness of this information. Should you have any health, medical or disability questions or concerns, please consult a physician or other health care professional. Information accessed on and through itsALLMental Podcast is provided "AS IS" and without warranty, express or implied, including, but not limited to, any implied warranty of merchantability or of fitness for a particular purpose.
If you believe you or another individual is suffering a mental health crisis or other medical emergency, contact your doctor immediately, seek medical attention immediately in an emergency room or call 911.
Always seek the advice of your mental health professional or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your condition.
Our medium include[s] information and instruction relating to wellness topics, such as relationships, stress, depression, personal growth, etc. collectively, (“Our Content”). You acknowledge and agree that the following warnings and disclaimers shall apply to all of Our Content.
Do not use Our Content in lieu of professional advice given by qualified medical professionals and do not disregard professional medical advice or delay seeking professional advice because of information you have read on our blog, or received from us.
USA Crisis Text: 741-741Canada: 1-833-456-4566
United Kingdom: 116-123
International Suicide Hotlines: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_suicide_crisis_lines