Manage episode 287889187 series 2426939
In conversation with Hillary Hubley, Co-founder and Vice-President of the Association of Young International Criminal Lawyers, this episode explores the numerous challenges for aspiring international lawyers especially the vicious cycle of unpaid internships. It similarly explores the role of global youth platforms such as AYICL in creating important and open discourse through meaningful networking opportunities and connection building.
Jus Cogens socials:
• Website/Blog: https://juscogens.law.blog/
• Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/JCLawPodcast
• Twitter: https://twitter.com/JCLawPodcast
• Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/JCLawPodcast/
• Audio Stream on Anchor. FM: https://anchor.fm/jus-cogens-podcast